Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Works in progress

Wednesday! Time for the list of things I'm working on...mostly because it's a way to distract me from the things I SHOULD be working on but don't want to.


  • FIGS! The fig tree I remember from my childhood has started producing again...not tons..but enough! So every afternoon, I go pick figs. By the time the next morning rolls around they're all gone because the kids LOVE them! 
  • I've got to put the finishing touches on a sign I made for my favorite campground Whispering Oaks. My long time friends own and run it..and they have this teeeeeeennnny sign that people coming in can barely find. Since we're visiting this weekend, I wanted to make them one they could have for years to come. Pics when I can get them up! They've also been visited by tragedy in the form of lightning hitting their mess hall and burning it to the ground. This is the 4th time they've recovered from fires since I've known them...it's just shocking! Thankfully, no one was hurt! But they're due some goodness so I've searched and found a pair of shoes that dona lost in the last fire..I can't wait to see the look on her face when I give them to her. :)
  • Nic's headed to NY next week so we have to do some packing to get ready to go. The eldest munchkin is headed to the beach with a friend. I'll probably send the youngest munchkin off because I'm looking forward to a week somewhat by myself that to be honest, is WAY overdue. 
Off to eat lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment