Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Working Wednesday

I really really need to find my coupon book. The awesome Melissa who coupons more than I do, but not enough to be "extreme" reminds me of this when we talk shop, family, kids and shopping. I was so good at it for a few months then it all went to hell.
Also, I actually used my coupons that they give me at CVS yesterday for the first time ever and I was super impressed with the results.

Hopefully, at some point this week, we'll have paperwork done and be setting a date to break ground on our new house. It's exciting, it's frighting and I can't wait. They told us the paper work takes the most time, but I've been adamantly bugging the hell out of them about it. Of course the nearly constant afternoon thunderstorms that rip the plastic holding my roof together each evening don't help my patience. Then I'll get to be all domestic and do all the things I want to do to my house. Well, eventually. LOL

I've been working on my quote journal again. A few years ago, I was on a swap and I was lucky enough that someone I knew, the lovely hisnamaste, got my name. She sent me a beautiful journal that she had decorated and began filling it with quotes, poems and little bits of this and that as I collected them. It's rather full now and I wonder what I'll do with it when it's done.

I keep getting the urge to quilt. I think it's a craft to do later though...perhaps when it's not 104 degrees out.

The book Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children is currently waiting to be read. Perhaps this weekend...

And I have the idea of making a sign for a friends camp ground. They've been hit hard by fires ever since I've known them, the latest one taking the mess hall at the camp ground. I think a hand crafted sign is in good need. I already have a surprise for her coming..a replacement pair of one of the UGLIEST pair of shoes she ever tortured me with that burned in the last fire! Haha She loved those darn shoes...mostly because I thought they were hideous I think.

Other than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment