Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Working Wednesday

Since I have the next few days off in order to take care of the boy after knee surgery, I'm going to have some time on my hands! I'm looking forward to it because the journaling bug has been biting at my butt the last few days. Let's just hope that between that and the book I'm reading, that his parents don't drive us both nuts! Haha
So, In no particular order:

  • Finish backlog of art journal pages from earlier this year that I've been too busy to make. 
  • Complete the surprises I have been making for a certain little bears birthday that's in a week. 
  • Work on Quote Journal...I haven't messed with this one in a while. 
  • Reading Mennonite in a little black dress
  • And of course, I want to add to all the random stuff I've Pinned lately on Pinterest! I really need to find a few that I can do soon. :) FYI, No, the camo/orange stuff is NOT mine..it's for the eldest munchkin who wants to decorate her room that way. *insert groan here*

Aries' Horoscope (Mar 21 - Apr 19) From Twittascope.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - Don't work harder today than is necessary or you could overdo it and exhaust yourself. The gentle Libra Moon means that grace counts more now than brute force, so let your senses be your guide. Flow with the emotional tides, instead of struggling against them. Creativity, rather than productivity, is the business of the day.

(Bwahahaha ok this one made me laugh only because I'm already irritated this morning due to Work BS...hopefully the creativity will kick in though.)

YOUR NUMBER OF THE DAY IS 4 From Numerology.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012: Today could be demanding and somewhat frustrating as you find yourself engaged in routine affairs. Focus on organizing your world and opportunity will follow. It's a great day to consider investing in long-term endeavors. Don't let disagreements with a loved one regarding money ruin your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment