I'm always enthralled by blogs in which people devote themselves to one particular medium...lists, a photo a day, etc...but there's something about the same thing, day after day after day that both draws me in and repels me. I will go on kicks where I eat the same food every day for MONTHS, but then I forget it or I loose interest and it's gone for a while. I'm the same way with creative endeavors. I cook, I write, I sew, I paint, I journal, I bead...I get bored and something else comes along..OOHH SHINY!
For the last 5 years, the majority of my creative energy has been fed into an event that I worked for. At the end of the event this year, I quit. It wasn't a "HELL YES!" anymore..it was an "Awww...hell!" and sometimes a "Oh HELL no!". So I quit..at it's one of the most heart wrenching things I've ever had to do because while I had grown to hate the job in so many ways, I loved it in so many ways as well.
But much like with most things..I'll begin anew. Here. Now.
Unless otherwise enthralled, I'm going to try to post the following patterns:
- Monday Morning Madness: Wrap up of the weekend, list of things to do..craziness in my everyday life.
- Take a Picture Tuesday: Theoretically, this should be easy..in practice, I tend to forget.
- Working Wednesdays: Inspired by w Friend, Just Write and So Gay's, Blog a list of the things I'm working on currently..since I can't seem to stick to one!
- Thoughtful Thursday: Thinking things that are thoughtful...LOOK! I made todays! Woot!
- Follow Me Fridays: Fun, interesting people you should read and follow...if I'm here, because lets be honest, unless I'm chained to a desk for 9+ hours a day..I'm NOT at a computer.
Here we go....