Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankfulness

Continuing on!

1. I'm thankful that I have a job that while it pays the bills and puts food on the table, I can leave it at work when i go home for the day. I can handle high stress situations at work but when all is said and done, it's a job for me and I need to not let it fall over into the rest of my life. Work is for work.

2. Today I'm grateful for a full night of sleep that I actually rested in. I was put on a Cpap machine a week ago today and last night was the first time I actually slept through the night with it on. I am hoping that it makes a continual difference in my sleep patterns so that I have more energy and a better quality of life.

3. I'm thankful for a compliment that someone gave me a compliment today that truly touched me. We went to a retreat to teach a class for a group and he told me that their entire retreat was modeled after the ones I used to do for my own group. It meant a lot to me that we recognized what I had contributed and thought enough of it to use the example for them as well. 

4. I'm thankful for my parents and the hard work that they do. We spent the morning cleaning out the shed then pitched in to help them work on tearing down an old building on the property. 

5. Im grateful for clean water to drink. I drink a lot of water through the day and some days it's the only healthy thing I do for myself. I'm glad that I have clean, cold water and access to it on a daily basis. Not everyone is so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment