Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankfulness

I'm going to attempt to write something I'm thankful for each day this month. Of course, I'm already a day behind because that's just how I roll. SO! Here's yesterday and todays...

1. I'm thankful that I have a job that while it pays the bills and puts food on the table, I can leave it at work when i go home for the day. I can handle high stress situations at work but when all is said and done, it's a job for me and I need to not let it fall over into the rest of my life. Work is for work.

2. Today I'm grateful for a full night of sleep that I actually rested in. I was put on a Cpap machine a week ago today and last night was the first time I actually slept through the night with it on. I am hoping that it makes a continual difference in my sleep patterns so that I have more energy and a better quality of life.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment